All types of submission: music, demo, papers (including for special sessions) can be uploaded through the Easy Chair submission page.
Papers have to be written in English and should adhere strictly to the format described below under the heading Format of written documents. Suggested (not mandatory) topics for papers are listed in the Call for Papers.
- Papers (max. 12 pages in the LNCS single column format) can present and discuss a work-in-progress (in shorter submissions) or more substantial contributions to the field (using the full 12 pages).
- State of the art and position papers are also welcome.
Paper submissions are not anonymous. Authors have the possibility to give their preferences for oral or poster presentations upon paper submission. The final format of the presentation (oral/poster) will be communicated to authors after the review process.
The list of topics for music submissions is specified in the Call for Music.
Music submissions should include:
1. One PDF document of up to three A4 pages, to be submitted through the submission system, specifying the following information:
- Author name(s), affiliations (if relevant), and contact information
- Title of proposed performance
- Program notes (1-3 paragraphs)
- Indication if the performance relates to a separate presentation in the technical programme (in this case, please specify the title, authors and submission number of the separate submission)
- Duration and instrumentation
- Names of performers, if applicable
- Composer — and performer(s), if applicable — short biographies
- Detailed description of technical requirements, including equipment, setup and rehearsal time
- Stage plot and input list for live performances
- URL of the archive file described below
2. One archive file in the ZIP or TGZ format with the following documents (limit of 100MB per submission):
- Audio file(s). For multichannel submissions, please provide a stereo mix if possible.
- All performer scores (if applicable)
- Video files (if applicable)
Please note that the archive file should be made available from the web and not uploaded through the submission system directly. The author should ensure that the URL is available and working throughout the review process.
Please refer to the Call for Demos for suggested (not mandatory) topics for demonstrations. Demonstration proposals (max. 4 pages in the LNCS single column format) should include:
- Demonstration title
- Author name(s), affiliations, and contact information
- Abstract (70-150 words)
- Description of the demonstration focusing on innovation and research
Demos submissions are made through the regular paper submission system. Any participants with specific hardware or software requirements (e.g. network, display, sensors, operating system etc.) should contact the Paper Chairs by email at email@example.com
Format of written documents
All submitted documents should be formatted using the Springer Verlag LNCS format. Please use the provided LaTeX and Word templates, and follow the guidelines and technical instructions for the preparation of papers described in Springer’s Information for LNCS Authors webpage.
We strongly encourage you to use LaTeX2e for the preparation of your camera-ready submissions. All written documents should be submitted in PDF format.